Thursday, September 13, 2018

Multiplicity Assignment

The multiplicity assignment was challenging and fun at the same time. It was fun because I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and using photoshop, but it was challenging because I had to try new techniques and methods I've never used before. I have never done anything related to multipicity so this was a unique and interesting assignment for me. When starting the assignment, I messed up with the masking.

As you can probably tell, I used a "faster" but worse method to start off. It got the general idea of the assignment done, but it was no where near satisfactory. I then used the method taught to us in class, and got a much better result.
The cutouts no longer look choppy and they blend MUCH better with the overall concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment